Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – NPAT
NMIMS Programs after Twelfth or NPAT is an entrance exam conducted by SVKM’s NMIMS for admission to BBA, B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Des., MBA (Technology) and other Integrated courses.
What is NMIMS-NPAT Exam?
NMIMS Programs after Twelfth or NPAT is an entrance exam conducted by SVKM’s NMIMS for admission to BBA, BTech, BSc, BCom, BDes, MBA (Technology) and other Integrated courses. The different programs is offered by the various schools of NMIMS at Mumbai, Shipur, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Navi Mumbai, Indore and Dhule.
NPAT 2020 is likely to beconducted in the second week of May, 2020. across 49 cities throughout the country.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in NMIMS
- Popular BBA+ MBA Programmes In India
- What is Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)?
Why SLAT? This question can come into the minds of every aspirant. Well, let us have a look at some of the most important aspects of SLAT 2020. This might help you find the answer to why should you go for this Entrance Exam.
Symbiosis Law Admission Test is by far one of the most renowned law entrance examinations worldwide; which is conducted online in India for admissions in UG & PG law courses such as BBA LLB, BA LLB.
The entry to the colleges of Symbiosis University including SLS Pune, SLS Noida and SLS Hyderabad will be based on your SLAT 2020 scorecard.
NPAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for NPAT 2020 must meet certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of NPAT 2020 is an important factor which must be fulfilled before filling the application form to avoid rejection at any further stage of the selection process. NPAT eligibility criteria 2020 is determined on the basis of age and educational qualification of the candidates.
Age: The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 25 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board or must hold a diploma degree in International Baccalaureate (IB certificate or/and DP awarded are not eligible).
NPAT B.B.A Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination which must include International Baccalaureate Diploma at first attempt.
- The minimum marks scored must be 60% in aggregate at 10+2.
- Candidates with Mathematics and or Statistics in 10+2 can also apply for B.B.A
- Age Limit: Upper age limit is 25 years
NPAT 2020 Important Dates
|Name of Event||Date|
|Last date to change in application form||April 26, 2020|
|Last date of application form submission||April 30, 2020|
|Release of Admit card/hall ticket||One week before the exam|
|NMIMS NPAT 2020 Exam Date||May 9 & 10, 2020|
|Declaration of Results||June 3, 2020|
Exam Pattern for NPAT 2020
Candidates must go through the exam pattern of NPAT 2020 before they start preparing for the entrance test. Through the exam pattern of NPAT 2020, candidates will get an idea the sections from where the questions are asked in the examination, marks distribution, and time allotment.
|Test||No. of Questions||Weightage||Time (mins.)|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||40||35|
|Quantitative & Numerical ability||40||40||40|
|Proficiency in English Language||40||40||25|
- The exam of NPAT for BBA entrance in online mode
- Multiple choice questions are asked
- The candidates will have to study 10+2 curriculum.
- There are a total of 120 questions from Reasoning & General Intelligence, Quantitative & Numerical ability and Proficiency in English Language.