UnivMentor’s Foundation course is a 2-year program that is designed in such a way that it helps you learn each and every concept gradually to helps you build the right aptitude for the entrance tests.
About Foundation Course
Flagship 2 Year Program for CLAT entrance test.
UnivMentor’s Foundation Course batches are for those who have passed the 10th or who are in 11th standard. This course is offered in three phases:
- July – December (first year): While in class 11, students complete their course for the first time.
- June – December (second year): While in class 12, students complete the course for the second time.
- March End – June (third year): Third revision is done with the Achievers+ Crash Course.
- A program that balances time effectively between preparation and exams.
- Module-based classroom training.
- Exhaustive study and practice material
- Exam level mock tests.
- Syllabus completion and doubt solving session.
- Option to take the missed sessions and repeat concept classes.
- Exam updates.
The course generally lasts for 18-20 months and 500+ hours of classroom training.
A comprehensive set of Study and Practice Material for thorough preparation.
Mock Tests are based on the previous year’s question papers. 109 mock tests with 300+ unit tests.
Updates & Notifications
Students will get the Exam Updates and will be notified through Emails and Messages.
Students will get access to online videos.
Unlimited Doubt Sessions
Unlimited concept clearing and doubt solving sessions with regular backup.