BLAT / BHU Law Entrance Test
Banaras Hindu University Law Entrance Test
What is BLAT / BHU Law Entrance Test?
BLAT / BHU Law Entrance Test is a university level exam conducted by Banaras Hindu University (BHU) annually for the admission in LLB(Hons.) and BA LLB (Hons.) courses.
BHU Law Entrance Test Highlights
|Date of Exam||3rd week of May 2020|
|Conducting Body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|Type and Number of Questions||150 multiple-choice questions|
|Sections||General Awareness and Current Affairs, Common Legal Knowledge, Aptitude and Mental Ability|
|Courses Offered||LL B (Hons) and BA LL B (Hons)|
|Number of Seats||LL B (Hons) – 230 & BA LL B (Hons) – 60 respectively|
BHU Law Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility
Aspirants must have completed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./ Shastri with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidates with any other degree (must have recognized by the Bar Council of India) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks are also eligible.
- Age limit: The age restriction has been removed by the supreme court for the BHU Law Entrance and hence candidates of all age groups are eligible to apply for the entrance test.
- Attempts: There is no restriction on the number of attempts.
- Citizenship/Residential criteria: Applicant must be a citizen of India. For Residential criteria, candidates must show the migration certificate issued by the previous university.
- Foreign Nationals are also eligible if they meet the eligibility of 10+2+3 from the equivalent university.
- Academic qualification: 10+2+3 from any faculty with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.